Don't forget to study for your exam!
Partner Troubleshooting Tips
Although most customers have a positive exam experience, we have heard concerns about the quality of customer service our partners have received from PSI. To mitigate this, we're asking that if you need support for your exam, you contact us at HashiCorp directly by submitting a ticket. Be aware it may take a week to resolve your case, but we are committed to an efficient, accurate, and positive resolution. We will not be available for real-time troubleshooting, but we will work with PSI to get your problem solved and your exam rescheduled.
Please read the following scenarios carefully, and feel free to reach out by submitting a ticket.
You do not see the button to launch your exam at your appointment time:
- Open an incognito browser
- Navigate to our exam portal
- Log in with the GitHub account you used to purchase your exam
- If you still don't see the button to launch your exam, please submit a ticket to us. We will work with you and PSI to resolve the issue, then unlock free rescheduling for you.
Your proctor doesn't connect to your exam:
- Connect to your exam experience, 15 minutes early to give you more time to troubleshoot
- After completing the check-in, initiate a chat with the support team in the secure browser right away
- If the support team response via chat within 3-5 minutes, you are successfully in the proctor queue, just hang out for ~15 minutes and you'll be connected to your exam
- If you do not receive an answer via chat within 3-5 minutes, you are not in the proctor queue. Please restart the secure browser and try again
- If your proctor still does not connect to your exam within 20 minutes of your exam start time, ask chat support to connect you to your proctor
- If the support team is not able to connect you, please disconnect from your exam and submit a ticket to us. We will work with you and PSI to resolve the issue, then unlock free rescheduling for you.
You are disconnected from your exam:
- Restart the Secure Browser
- Try to contact the PSI chat support team for assistance
- If they don't respond or are unable to reconnect you within 30 minutes, please exit the Secure Browser and submit a ticket to us. We will work with you and PSI to resolve the issue, then unlock free rescheduling for you.
If you face any other exam-breaking problems, please submit a ticket to us.
Using Your Voucher
You must redeem the voucher and take your exam before the voucher expiration date.
- Navigate to the Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Portal and log in
- If this is your first time visiting, the link will trigger account creation using your GitHub credentials.
- Before logging in, please be sure the primary email address in your GitHub account matches your preferred inbox, and ensure you are logged in with that GitHub account when accessing our exam portal.
- If you have more than one GitHub account, make sure you are using the intended one each time.
- Click the Schedule Exam button for the exam you are using the voucher on
- If this is your first time using PSI, enter your name into the Personal Information modal
- You will not be able to change your name after this step without contacting support. Be sure to enter your name as it is listed on your government issued ID.
- If your ID is not in the Roman, Cyrillic, Kanji, or double-byte character alphabet, contact us at least 3 business days before your exam is scheduled to take place.
- If the name on your ID is incorrect or if showing ID will be problematic for any reason, contact us at least 3 business days before your exam appointment
- Changes to the email field will not be accepted, we pull your contact email via SSO. To learn more about updating your email, click here
- Select your country and time zone
- The time zone selected here is what time zone your exam will be scheduled in
- Select the date and time most convenient for you and schedule your exam
- You must complete your transaction within 30 minutes to secure your chosen time slot
- Use your voucher code instead of entering credit card information at checkout
Please read the Exam-taker Handbook for important information about taking an online proctored exam.
One Voucher is good for one online proctored “HashiCorp Certified: Associate Exam” attempt during an available appointment slot. Attempts may result in a pass or fail outcome, but each attempt counts as a Voucher use regardless of the outcome. A “fail” outcome will result in no certification being issued.
Vouchers cannot be redeemed for exams during in-person or digital events. Vouchers may not be cancelled, are non-refundable, non-assignable, and may not be combined with any other discount, promotion, or offer.