You must redeem the voucher and take your exam before the voucher expiration date.
To redeem an exam voucher, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Portal and log in
- You may have more than one HashiCorp account; make sure you are using the intended one each time
- Click the Schedule Exam button for the exam you are using the voucher on
- If this is your first time using PSI, enter your name into the Personal Information modal
- You will not be able to change your name after this step without contacting support. Be sure to enter your name as it is listed on your government issued ID. If the name on your ID is incorrect or if showing ID will be problematic for any reason, contact us at least 3 business days before your exam appointment
- Changes to the email field will not be accepted, we pull your contact email via SSO. To learn more about updating your email, click here
- Select your country and time zone
- The time zone selected here is what time zone your exam will be scheduled in
- Select the date and time most convenient for you and schedule your exam
- You must complete your transaction within 30 minutes to secure your chosen time slot
- Use your voucher code instead of entering credit card information at checkout
One Voucher is good for one online proctored “HashiCorp Certified: Associate Exam” attempt during an available appointment slot. Attempts may result in a pass or fail outcome, but each attempt counts as a Voucher use regardless of the outcome. A “fail” outcome will result in no certification being issued.
Vouchers cannot be redeemed for exams during in-person or digital events. Vouchers may not be cancelled, are non-refundable, non-assignable, and may not be combined with any other discount, promotion, or offer.
Don't forget to study for your exam!