You should have received a confirmation email when you purchased and scheduled your exam. This email will show the date and time (including time zone) that your exam is scheduled. Be sure to check your spam and filtered folders for this email.
If you cannot find this email, your account might be tied to an unexpected inbox. Check the primary email address on your GitHub account. If you still cannot find this confirmation email, please submit a ticket to us with the following details:
- Full name associated with your account
- A picture of you holding your photo ID
- A picture of your photo ID
- The email address you'd prefer associated with your account
- This is the email address we'll send your exam results and certification credentials, too
You can also confirm your appointment by navigating to our Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Portal, and logging in. Once you're logged in, you can check the date, start time, and time zone of any exam you have scheduled on your dashboard.