Dates to Remember
September 30th The last date you can schedule and take a newly scheduled exam with our current platform. As of September 29th, all exam appointments are full.
October 1st All customers will have the opportunity to purchase and schedule exams in our new exam platform partner via the HashiCorp Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Portal.
- The last date exams can be taken with already scheduled appointments with our current exam platform
- The final date customers have access to exam records in our old partner, Questionmark's, platform.
November 5th The deadline for HashiCorp to contact all customers about moving exam appointments and authorizations to the new platform.
- User experience and proctor reliability is improving dramatically
- Users will now use a secure browser to take their exams, Zoom is no longer required.
- Unfortunately, Linux will not be supported until the end of the year.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must happen at least 48 hours before an appointment.
- Exam retake rules will be enforced. You must wait 7 days between exam attempts and can only take a single exam 3 times in a one year period
- We will be able to process bulk orders (10+ exams in one transaction)
What's Staying the Same
- Our exam content will continue to be top quality and consistently maintained
- Our exam price will remain at $70.50 USD per attempt. We are keeping prices as low as possible and charging per-attempt to ensure Associate exams are as accessible as possible
- Our information pages, study materials, and FAQ will all still be in the same locations
Q: I took an exam. Will I be able to access my score report and badge after October 2020?
A: You can log in to https://ondemand.questionmark.com/home/405470/user until October 31st and download your score report. After that you will no longer have access to the Questionmark exam portal. To save your results, from the My Results page, click your exam, and screen capture and save your results.
If you need a copy of your results report after October, you can submit a ticket via the Submit a Question button at the top of this page.
If you passed an exam, your badge will still be available at https://www.youracclaim.com/
Q: I purchased an exam but won’t be able to schedule an appointment before September 30th. What happens next?
A: As soon as scheduling is available on the new exam platform, we will send you an email with instructions on how to schedule your exam.
Q: My exam appointment is in the month of October, will I be affected?
A: If your exam appointment is already scheduled during the month of October, you will be able to take your exam as scheduled. We are not allowing new appointments to be scheduled or re-scheduled during the month of October, but already scheduled appointments will be honored.
Q: My exam appointment is after October 31st, what happens next?
A: As soon as scheduling is available on the new exam platform, we will send you an email with instructions on how to reschedule your exam.
Q: I purchased my exam and have an appointment scheduled during September or October but I need to reschedule, what should I do?
A: If you cannot attend your exam appointment, no need to cancel it. If you do not show up for your appointment during October, you will be contacted by early November with instructions on rescheduling your appointment using the new platform. This is a one-time exception where candidates will not be penalized for no-shows.
Q: I have a voucher. Will I still be able to use it?
A: Yes, but you must purchase, schedule, and take the exam by September 30th. All vouchers expire September 30th and will not be migrated to the new platform. Due to an influx of customers scheduling their exams on this last day their vouchers are valid, all exam appointments are full. We cannot extend the lifespan of these vouchers.
If you are a HashiCorp partner, and can not use your voucher by September 30th, please reach out to your HashiCorp point of contact for further instructions.