You may use a hybrid device, but it must be left in laptop mode for the duration of your exam.
During the exam, you must follow these system requirements:
- During setup, you will need to download PSI's secure browser
- All additional monitors must be unplugged and turned off
- With the exception of your testing machine, electronic devices and recording devices of any kind (including but not limited to cell phones, smart watch, televisions, and cameras) are NOT permitted in the testing environment.
- Webcam, speakers, and microphone must remain on throughout the exam
- Webcam must be able to do a full scan of your room. If your webcam is built-in, your machine must be able to move to complete this step.
- Webcam must be able to clearly show the text on your ID
- Headphones are not permitted
- You should be connected to a power source
- You need reliable internet to send video, audio, and take the exam appointment
If you run into issues with verifying that all programs are closed during your authorization into the exam, make sure you close all virtualization applications (Docker, VMware, etc.) AND their respective background services/daemons (vmms).
If you're taking your exam on our previous partner, Questionmark's, platform, please refer to your confirmation email for the requirements to join your exam.