It is the responsibility of every test-taker to read and fully understand all rules, expectations, and details listed below. If you have questions about any of this, submit a ticket to us.
HashiCorp Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Portal.
- This is the only way to log in to our exam program. Do not use any other PSI link to log in, only access PSI through our portal.
Test-takers must use their own GitHub account, they may not share between users. Sharing accounts will break our systems and you will not receive your badge.
- Be sure to also use your own, personal email address, not a shared account, as this, too, will result in badges not being delivered.
- Purchasing and scheduling your appointment.
Canceling and rescheduling your appointment.
- Must be done at least 48 hours before the appointment.
- What to expect before and during your appointment.
- Failure to join with a compliant machine can result in a forfeiture of your exam fees.
Physical space requirements.
- Failure to join with a compliant environment can result in a forfeiture of your exam fees.
- Failure to join with an acceptable form of identification can result in a forfeiture of your exam fees.
- Read this if you struggle with English comprehension, reading speed, or have other extenuating circumstances.
- What if I face a technical problem during my appointment?
- HashiCorp's exam retake rules.
- How to access your exam results.
- How to access your badge.
- How to access your certificate.
- How to find your certificate number.
Currently our exams are only offered in PSI's remote proctoring system, they are not available in physical test centers. We hope to add this offering in the future, but do not have a timeline for that addition.