You will be asked to use your webcam to scan the room from which you are testing in prior to launching your exam. The proctor will make sure your testing environment must meet the following requirements. If your environment does not meet these requirements, you will be asked to fix the problem before you can launch your exam.
- You must be alone in the room
- The room must be adequately lit
- Your desk and work area must be clear
- No phones or headphones within reach
- No extra monitors connected
- With the exception of your testing machine, electronic devices and recording devices of any kind (including but not limited to cell phones, smart watch, televisions, and cameras) are NOT permitted in the testing environment
- No leaving your seat
- Limited background noise
- No eating or chewing gum, one clear drink is permitted
- Webcam, speakers, and microphone must remain on throughout the exam
- The proctor must be able to see you for the duration of the exam
If you're taking your exam on our previous partner, Questionmark's, platform, please refer to your confirmation email for the requirements to join your exam.